Sunday, January 10, 2010

Start Today Tomorrow

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO ARE GETTING THEIR O'LEVEL RESULTS TOMORROW!


& of course, us JC kids who are starting school tomorrrow GRR.

Sunshine's gone today!
No high and happy mood, idk why!



Anyway, I almost scooped paint up thinking it was rice,
and PUT MY PAINTBRUSH INTO MY CUP, thinking it was my water container.

That's what you'll get for eating breakfast, lunch and dinner in front of your sketchbook. Lucky I didn't drink that cup of icky water.

Back to my work. So screwed.



Youth Group - Start Today Tomorrow

Happened to chance upon this song while searching for this band, fell in love it the first time I heard it. (L)


So I'm back to searching for more great indie music.

Ohyes, download a few albums from Kings of Convenience, Eric Whitacre, Iron & Wine and Ani Difranco (still looking for "fire door") these few days. So in love with Eric Whitacre!

Frankly speaking, there isn't any particular genre of music I love - jazz, band, choral, pop, oldies, indie, classical, rock etc they're all awesome! Great music all the way :D



Tag replies

10jan
peixuan: haha. YAY WE'RE THE HAPPY MOLLY LOLLIES! :D
{HELLO MRS MOLLY PEIXUAN FOR TODAY! :D GOODLUCK FOR TOMORROW LOVEYOULOADS!}

syairah: haha yes im still reading babe. im left with the sketches rawr! ): i havent touched math AT ALL :D:D:D
{what happened to your blog babe! gosh how many are you left with???? ME NEITHER HAHAHAH. ECONS TOO LOL}

Jas: ex maid invite u guys to canada? she migrated over or is she working for sumone there?
{haha yeah, she migrated there, worked for someone a few years back and now she's with her family there! :D I want to go!! she even said I can stay at her place if I study in canada LOL!}

No comments: